A developer on-boarding guide for Rust
Background: We needed a meta reference for our study group event!
Setting up your IDE/Code editor for Rust
- Nick's RLS showcase blog post
- booyaa's RLS talk - if you want to see the past London group's talks you can see them here.
- Neovim plugin that support RLS
- Code completion in emacs using emacs-racer
- The Rust forum aka URLO
- The Rust Community Team Website
- [The Request for Explanation Podcast(https://request-for-explanation.github.io/podcast/) - A weekly discussion of Rust RFCs.
- The official Rust youtube channel