pub struct Quack;
fn new(query: &str) -> Option<InstantAnswer>
Creates a new Quack client
Until there's a need the following options are hard coded:
- format - json, until there's a need to return raw responses
- pretty - pretty printing format is off
- no_redirect - is set, it doesn't make sense to make the http client follow an redirection given by duckduckgo.
- no_html - is set, until there's a need to markup.
- skip_disambig - is set, this is from my own lack of ability to work out how to have a collection of mixed types see issue #1